Chicago Wedding Photo Booth Rental
Chapel in the Pines Photobooth
Available at our location or yours.
Chapel in the Pines discount, $750, or include it in our Platinum package
Our portable photobooth, is a great way to add to your wedding or special event.
Contact us for pricing of the photobooth rental at your location.
● 4 1/2 Hours of Photo Booth Session Time (includes any down time)
● UNLIMITED Photo Prints
● On Site Professional and Fun Attendant
● Full Color Professional Quality Photographs
● 2 x 6 inch Professional Quality Photo Strips
● Custom Border Design
● Custom name and date on photo strips
● High Quality DVD of all individual Images and photostrips taken by Photo Booth.
● Props – You name it: mustaches and lips on a stick, funny hats, wigs, feather boas, masks—we’ve got you covered.
● Photo Memory Book where your guests will be encouraged to write a special message.
● You will receive on a DVD, a digital copy of all photostrips, plus each individual picture.
How does it work? Enter our spacious photobooth with a big selection of props, the camera takes four pictures with a count down between each picture. The printer prints two 6” strips. One strip goes into your photoalbum (we provide) where the participants are encouraged to write a special message. The other strip goes to the participants in the photobooth. During slow periods, we will print additional strips. Great lasting memories.
Off site rentals
We serve Chicago’s western suburbs, West of 290/355.
What did a recent client say about the photobooth?
I am so pleased with the photo you provided for our wedding. Our guests absolutely loved taking pictures with the fun props you had available, and we were really happy to give them another memorable thing to do besides dance and drink. We looked at other photo booth vendors, but yours way the best, newest, and most professional. I am so happy we chose to do this! Our guests loved taking the pictures home (there was a line to take pictures again and again all through the reception!), and we love to look at and show off the scrapbook of all the photos. The photos were high quality, too. We also really like the detail of our custom book and photos of us guests could include as props. You guys made everything so seamless and really took good care of us and our guests. People tell us ALL the time that ours was the best wedding they had ever been to, and how much fun they had. Things went by so quickly on our wedding day, and I wished I would have had more time to visit with our guests, but seeing how much fun they had through these photos really reassured me that our guests had an absolute blast!
Reserve your wedding today!